Monday, February 23, 2009

It's back!

The sewing machine is back and running better than ever. So nice to have a light again, and to no longer hear 'clunk clunk clunk' whenever i sew.

Today I managed to finish a few pinwheel blocks for the scrappy quilt (two of each of these). Only 200 or so more to go...
I also started putting together a quilt I made for one of my best friends for Christmas... I thought I could get it quilted on our holidays, but didn't even come close. I love finishing quilt tops, but hate putting them together!!! It is a simple quilt - the front is a mix of squares with white sashing and a red butterfly border - but I really like it. Another one I'd like to keep....!On the back porchI love the back - more of the butterfly fabric with a white border.
Close-up of the back -
Close-ups of a few squares - the top left one is my favourite.

1 comment:

  1. hay there
    iv been lurking your site quite abit lately and i decided to start up my own blog :)
    i realy love the designs you have along with some amazing fabrics, please feel free to reply as i would be glad to have a chat with you and maybe even start quilting myself :)
    x Mint

    ReplyDelete