Saturday, April 11, 2009

Oops...

I've really neglected this blog, and have just realised it's been a full month since I last made a post... not that anyone probably cares, as I doubt there are too many people reading it!!! (If any??)
Anyway, the three of us have been really busy the past few weeks. A road trip two weeks ago to see my in-laws and down to Sydney last weekend for a cousin's wedding. Only the trip to the airport took a lot longer than we'd planned after I crashed my car into a gum tree a few kms down the road from our house. Oops...

Car crash - 3 April 09 (7)
Car crash - 3 April 09 (4)

Luckily, neither of us were hurt. Baby R only had a small mark on his shoulder from the shoulder strap of his carseat! Thank goodness for car seats, as I can't imagine what would have happened to him without it. I was in shock for awhile, and had a few bruises on my face (and since, two black eyes!) from the airbag. Our wonderful neighbours came to the rescue, as A was down in Sydney waiting for us and couldn't get home to help us. THey took us to the hospital and looked after us all day until we got another flight to meet up with the family.

I'm now pretty much stuck at home during the week, so hopefully will find more time to add to this blog! I've got more fabrics to show and have started another quilt finally, so will have some new posts soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment