Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New fabric!

I have been very naughty this month, and went a bit crazy online... I am feeling pretty guilty about spending so much on fabric I don't really need (and not telling my husband) but must admit I was still excited when my first parcel arrived today!

Here is what I received:
From top to bottom: Robert Kaufman "On a Whim" and Alexander Henry "Spotted Owls", "2D Zoo", "Starling" and "Yui Kokeshi"

New fabrics!

I am obviously on an Alexander Henry streak at the moment! I bought some of the Yui Kokeshi last year on a trip to Melbourne, and just love this fabric. I was excited to find more online. My second favourite is the 'Starling' fabric - I LOVE these little birds!!! (However, I'm sure it is going to be one of those fabrics I'll be to scared to use...) I've seen a lot of the Zoo fabric in a few people's blogs and look forward to using it in a baby quilt myself.

Close-up of Starling:
Starling fabric

3 comments:

  1. I love your new fabric choices!!! i know what you mean...i was VERY naughty last month buying fabric. so far this month i haven't bought any. i kept a tally of what i spent last month and it even scared me!!! i think i'm in denial. :) but my dear dear honey didn't even flinch a bit when i told him how much i spent. he's a good man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, goodness. I am so jealous of your new fabric!!
    Love the starling print and the owls! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy. All of it! It's so hard to not buy it when it's just calling your name!

    ReplyDelete